Pages

Sunday 29 July 2018

πŸ˜‹ What I Had For Lunch πŸ˜‹

IALT: Reflect about the lunch I had this afternoon!

Bula Vinaka and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for people eating clipart

I just forgot that I didn't blog about my DELICIOUS lunch I had today so I will surely tell you guys about it now! Straight after church, we dropped off one of my older cousins who is 18 or 19, she had finished her youth from church so luckily we were still there to drop her off or else no one would've from her household.

So as soon as we arrived to her house, her family members (who we are VERY close with) invited us in to have some lunch with them. We were very lucky because as SOOn as we arrived, they had just set the table and the meal was already ready, so off we went inside and sat down on the kitchen table.

We had aten Curry, Taro and Pig - (In Tonga, we usually eat Pig which is a BIG part of our feasts that we have and please don't be offended if I say this but in Tonga, we eat Pig a LOT) - I MOSTLY enjoyed the curry because it had potatoes and chicken in it which is my FAVOURITE!

Image result for delicious gif

Question : What did you have for lunch today?
Please comment below!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!





No comments:

Post a Comment