Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

πŸ”› Maths Test πŸ”›

IALT: Reflect about my Maths test!

Kia Ora and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!



I have just finished my E-ASTTLE maths test. We got given this task from Ms Fepulea'i, and not to see how everyone is doing with solving the maths equations, but getting to see what we need to work or improve on.

As you can tell, Mathematics is my weakest subject and is also my least favourite subject. I don't really enjoy doing this subject at school a lot of times because it's pretty hard having to calculate and solve complicated numbers in my head. So that will be put as my goal for this term, and if I do that, I will be able to solve hard equations in a Level 4 way!

The challenges I faced during this test was mostly the fraction and decimal equations because I'm not really affiliated with those types of problems when we learn about Maths, especially if it involves huge difficult numbers.


Some questions I have still have for myself is - How will I be able to solve massive number problems using division/fractions or multiplication?














Question for the blog :  What do you enjoy about Maths?

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for blog posts !

No comments:

Post a Comment