Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

🎨 Visual ART 🎨

IALT: Reflect about my VISUAL ART !

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to talk to you ALL about my Visual Art's that I have been doing ! If you guys didn't know, KIA MANAWANUI have ALL worked independently on our Visual ARTS - What we have to do is draw a masterpiece that relates to our inquiry topic for this term which is ' Earth & Beyond ' ... But there's ALSO a little twist to it which was difficult for me and that was drawing something that relates to you in that masterpiece so you have to think hard on the colours and also what you're going to draw that represents yourself because it might not fit in with you ' Earth & Beyond ' masterpiece.

So for me, I decided to draw the Solar System. The reason behind this is because I find the other planets (excluding Planet Earth) VERY unique and since EVERYONE in my class is doing drawings about Day & Night, I just decided to do the Solar System because it's simple and because it will be easier for me to draw since one of my least favourite hobbies is drawing and MOSTLY colouring !!

Here is a similar photo of what my VISUAL ART looks like :

Image result for solar system visual art
My one will be a LITTLE different to this one though because like I said, I am NOT good with colouring OR drawing !
Since i'm up to the part where I have to colour, I get frustrated because I don't know what GOOD colours to use and I also try my HARDEST to make it look VERY cool but I just think it won't turn out to be ' Good ' so my next steps for this is to tell myself that I am a good drawer/good colorer, and also NEVER give up even though it may not turn out how I want it to turn out !

What I enjoyed about this was getting help from my fellow friends because it takes a LOT of time for me to colour in stuff such as ART so since there's SO much to colour because how I drawed a Solar System, I kinda need help so that's what my friends are there for and I really appreciate but other then that I am fine !

Thanks for reading, I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !
Once again, MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment