Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

🤤 Dinner 🤤

IALT: Reflect about the dinner I had!

Kia Orana and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

I know right, I am a VERY good photographer!

Today's, dinner I had MCDONALDS! I was EXTREMELY happy because that was what I was feeling like ALL day. I was very cheeky to my older sister Seini who had delivered it from Manurewa using a app called 'Uber Eats'. I had told her that I was hungry and that I would pay her back if she would buy me something, but being the kind and loving sister she is, she said that it's alright and she will just pay it herself!

So when she finally says that she had ordered it, I waited! I was SO happy and joyful because I will be getting a DELICIOUS meal to end the night with. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door, when I open it, it's the delivery man who is delivering my FOOD!
I was SO happy and kindly thanked the man for bringing my food, so I begin to open it, and there was my mouth-watering meal. It was a Mcchicken meal with large fries & a large Fanta drink with 10 Mcbites! So I prayed and thanked our heavenly father for this food that I'm about to receive and took the first bite on the burger, it was SCRUMPTIOUS!

Image result for delicious gif

I absolutely LOVED this meal and I ate it up in minutes, that was how hungry I was, LOL! But luckily, I got full because if I wasn't, I will plead her to buy me MORE *laughs*!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment