Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

πŸ‘πŸ½ Blog Commenting - Toma πŸ‘πŸ½

IALT: Leave a Positive comment on other student's blog!

Namaste and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

This is TOMA!

Today, I have decided to leave a comment on a year 8 student who is ALSO a student leader from my school, who's name is Toma! Toma is actually my cousin, and my mother and his mother are quite close because we will ALWAYS go to their house and pick up stuff!

His blog post was about his holidays! As I read it, he mostly described how he had been playing this video game that MOST boys and some girls are addicted to which is FORTNITE. He explained about how he had saved up 800 v-bucks - (name of the video game money) - for the next season so he could buy a battle pass, and the next season was Season 5.

Here is my comment : 


If you would like to check out Toma's blog, click on the emoji - πŸ™‡πŸ½

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment