Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

πŸƒ Video Chatting With Lydia πŸƒ

IALT: Reflect about my video-chat I had with Lydia!

Kia Orana and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for lydia @ tamaki primary
Lydia!
Lydia is a year 7 student leader that currently attends Tamaki Primary School.

 I have JUST finished my video chat with Lydia. We were just having a BASIC conversation and just chilling, and eating. We were MOSTLY talking about the script that we BOTH had made based on ' The Legend Of The Kava Tonga ' which will be a skit that the Tongan Group will perform on Tongan Language Week.

We had to do a LOT of edits since it's due til tomorrow. Luckily I helped out Lydia, because she was confused and stuck MOST of the times. She had asked me for help and I told her yes, but then I ended up doing nearly the WHOLE thing by myself but I didn't care because it was FINALLY done!



I had took some HILARIOUS screenshots of her during our video chat, HOPEFULLY, she doesn't get mad about it because I am PRETTY sure that she has did it to me, LOL! Our conversation was literally hilarious to the point where we started dancing to RANDOM MUSIC but the kind of INTERESTING music that went with our dance movies *Laughs* !!



If you would like to check out Lydia's blog, click on the emoji - πŸŒΈ

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!






No comments:

Post a Comment