Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

❣️ Happy Birthday ELIZABETH jr ❣️

(No WALT for this blog post)

Namaste and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

A photo of Ebeth doing her nails !!
I would just like to wish one of my ALL time FAVOURITE nieces Elizabeth Clotilda Wulf a massive 5th HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! I know that you're currently in Queenstown celebrating your birthday since you have ALWAYS wanted to touch snow so your wish has been fulfilled , I am EXTREMELY excited for you to come back at 6:00 so we can celebrate your 5th BIRTHDAY!

May our HEAVENLY FATHER bless you with MANY more years to come, I know that you are such a BIG fan of Disney Princesses ESPECIALLY Elsa & Belle so I hope you will like the present that I will be giving you today !

CANNOT wait to see you !

ANOTHER cute photo of her & Lopeti !

Thanks for reading guys, and I hope you ENJOYED! 

Once again, MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment