Pages

Saturday 28 July 2018

πŸ’ Mission Bay πŸ’

IALT: Reflect about me, my uncle, aunty & nieces going to Mission Bay!

Aloha and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Throwing sand up in the AIR!
Like I said on my last blog post where I said that I am sleeping over my cousin's house well, that is true because I am! But sadly, most of my cousins had left because they have to go to church early in the morning tomorrow so oh well.

 But anyways, when one of my older cousin's Yael who is 34 or 33 came back home from work, she had asked me, her husband (Otto) and daughters (who are my nieces) Elizabeth & Sharon if we'd like to go to MISSION BAY, so obviously we said YEAH COURSE!

Watching my nieces come down the slide!
So we drove to Mission Bay and had a little play at the park! We first ate our dinner which was Pizza, me and my nieces had Cheese & Garlic pizza while my older cousin and her husband had Beef & Onion pizza. We were just casually playing with the sand and then we went STRAIGHT to the park!

Then when we got to the park, my nieces headed towards the massive slide. My younger niece was quite scared but she still went on it, and had a GREAT time! We did SO much things at the park that it was just SO cool, I recommend that if you are looking for a fun and enjoyable park to play at, Mission Bay should definitely be on that list!

What my nieces and I enjoyed the most playing on was the swings and also the seesaw. We mostly enjoyed playing on the seesaw because not that much people were on it and also because there were way TOO much people on the swings, and they'd swing SO high that it could hurt someone so we decided that it would be better off if we were to get off!

Mind our hair, we were playing too much, LOL!
Myself  & My Nieces on the Seesaw!
After that, we went to Ben & Jerry's which is a American Ice-Cream shop. I can tell you RIGHT NOW, their ice-cream is DELICIOUS, I got 3 scoops of it but then I realised that after I ate it, I had a sore stomach because the ice-cream flavour I picked was called 'Chocolate Fudge Brownie'. So pretty much, ALL of my ice - cream was chocolate and ALSO my cone. But oh well, because at the end of the day, I enjoyed it VERY MUCH!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment