Pages

Sunday 29 July 2018

😴 Goodnight 😴

(No Learning Intention for this blog post)

Bonjour and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG! 

I have blogged a LOT of things that my brain is slowly getting tired and my hands are hurting but not bad, I think it's just from typing a LOT but oh well, because it had ALL payed off! Anyways, I hope you ALL had a FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, GREAT, HAPPY DAY just like me when I went to church!

I promise you this, I had learnt a LOT of things at church and also got given a new hymn which is pretty unexplainable and hard, that I will have to learn til Sunday, and if my WHOLE class or MOST of the class has learnt our hymn and our class bible verse (which I already know), then we will get to go to Wendy's and eat which is RIGHT next to our church so I am hoping everyone will learn their hymn AND the class bible verse if they don't know it!

Once again, GOODNIGHT and remember this quote ~ "Difficult Roads, Lead to Beautiful Destinations".

Image result for goodnight gif funny

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment