Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

πŸ“ Homework Club πŸ“

IALT: Reflect about HOMEWORK CLUB !

Aloha and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for homework club

Today at 3:15, we had HOMEWORK CLUB ! KIA MANAWANUI have Homework Club EVERY school week on Tuesdays so today was the LAST Homework Club for the term and today was VERY stressing and annoying because KIA MANAWANUI got given work that need to be presented in a ' Orally ' fashion.

And those works are our Matariki work and also our Inquiry Investigation work ... For Inquiry Investigation, I am in the MILKY WAY group with Kensington, Arizona, and Constance. We have already filmed parts of our movie so now Kensington volunteered to make the movie so he is right now.


But for my MATARIKI work, we have decided to create a ORAL clip of us using images to display our work and also our voices. This takes a LOT of time to complete but we've only need a COUPLE more pictures left then we will be able to film. Lately, I have realised that I have MOSTLY been focussed on my Inquiry Investigation instead of my Matariki work, and my Science project .... Hopefully ALL of that will be done by tomorrow, I am just praying to our heavenly father that it will be done tomorrow because in the middle block, we will have to present our work !

What I enjoyed about this was getting to calm myself down with some Milo which actually REALLY helps me most of the times when I am STRESSED or ANNOYED but this time, I was STRESSED & ANNOYED at the same time which doesn't usually happen most of the times and also hearing Kensington say " Don't worry, I will create the movie when I get home ".

What I didn't enjoy about this was having to do a LOT of work and I didn't really liked being STRESSED, and how I kept getting mixed emotions if my work will be good or not but hopefully it WILL be good...What I ALSO didn't enjoy was having to complete HEAPS of work which I still need to complete tomorrow before I embarrass myself in front of the WHOLE class !

Image result for biting fingers gif

Thanks for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !

Once again, MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment