Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

😱 Inquiry Topic... 😱

(No WALT for this blog post)

Ni Hao and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG! 

Today, I will be announcing our inquiry topic! But BEFORE I get to it, I'd like you to guess. It includes stuff that could affect our environment and ourselves, it's VERY dangerous and I'd be petrified if these things happen to me, my family or my country!

So drum roll please....
Our Inquiry Topic for this term is : NATURAL DISASTERS !!!

Image result for natural disasters

I learnt about this when I was year 2 or 3. I actually freaked out when I heard/learnt this because I was SO scared that it will happen to me but it hasn't ONLY things such as mini cyclones but that was it!

So, I will be learning a LOT more about NATURAL DISASTERS and I hope you will too by reading my blog posts that I will SOON post about!

Thanks for reading!

MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment