Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

😰 My FIRST Blog Reflection for TERM 3, 2018 😰

IALT: Reflect about my holiday & set goals for Term 3 !

Morena and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Today is the FIRST day back to school for TERM 3, HOORAY ! Anyways, we got given a task from our fellow teachers to write a blog reflection about our holidays ! I did a LOT of fun stuff during the holidays and I am sure that you have did exciting things too. One thing that I liked about the holidays was getting to wake up/sleep whenever I'd want because there would be NO school tomorrow  but now that there is, I'll have to get back in to reality, LOL !

Here is my DLO that I had created about my HOLIDAYS !


As you can tell by the DLO, I had SO MUCH fun - especially at camp where I got to interact, connect and have fun with new people ! I think that the camp had really helped me to strengthen and empower my happy family since that's what it's ALL about !
___________________________________________________________________

My goal for this term is :

To improve more in MATHEMATICS with my multiplication, fractions and division. The reason why is because Maths is actually my least favourite subject and my weakest subject, I wasn't really proud of my maths test either so i'm hoping and having faith that I will be able to improve more and also be more confident in myself! 

This scripture here helps me a LOT, which is :

Philippians 4:13 - I can do ALL through Christ who STRENGTHENS me!

If you want to find more about CAMP MORLEY, click on the emoji - πŸ€—

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts !




No comments:

Post a Comment