Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

πŸ’˜ Inspirational Quote πŸ’˜

(No WALT for this blog post)

Good Evening and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG !

Today, I have came across an VERY inspiring quote that I loved EXTREMELY much ! I got this quote from a movie that I watched at the age of 7 and this movie was called ' Cinderella '. You ALL have probably already heard of that story so I don't need to explain to you about it but in the beginning of the movie, Samantha (Sam) who is ' Cinderella ' had an AMAZING father who cared and also loved her SO much ! 
Her father then found the love of his life and her name was Fiona. Fiona had 2 daughters and became Samantha's step-mother and Fiona's daughters became Sam's step-sisters ! 

One day, a Earthquake occured while Samantha's father was reading her a book so he told Samantha to stay in her room while he runs upstairs to check on Fiona and her daughters ... Sadly, he died - so EVER since the death of Samantha's father, Fiona & her two daughters began to treat Samantha as a slave to the point where she was in high school but little did Samantha know, her father use to always say to a quote which is "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game " and as SOON as she saw that quote, she stood up to her mean & cruel step-mother and step-sisters and told them off and ever since that day, Samantha was HAPPY with who she was living with, and what she was doing !

So as for me ... I found this quote inspirational and I decided to share it with you ALL :

Image result for never let the fear of striking out

Thanks for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !

See you later and stay tuned for MORE BLOG POSTS !


No comments:

Post a Comment