Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

πŸ’₯ Elizabeth's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION πŸ’₯

IALT: Reflect about my NIECE's BIRTHDAY !

Fakalofa Lahi Atu and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!
Image result for disney princess happy birthday gif

I just came back from celebrating one of my FAVOURITE niece's birthday who's name is Elizabeth ! So yesterday at 6, they came back from QUEENSTOWN so we decided to throw a BIG surprise with some other family members to celebrate her BIRTHDAY !

So....when they came in from Queenstown, we ALL went " SURPRISE !!!! ". They were ALL in tears of JOY especially Elizabeth's mother Yael because she didn't know that we were throwing a BIRTHDAY SURPRISE for Elizabeth. So they walked in and Elizabeth sat on her special chair at the kids table and her little sister Sharon sat right next to her - Elizabeth was TREMENDOUSLY happy because the theme for her birthday was DISNEY PRINCESSES since she LOVES them !

So then we did a prayer for Elizabeth and she was VERY lucky because she got to have 2 birthday cakes so they lit the candles up, but as soon as she was about to blow the candles, my other little nephew and her little sister Sharon decided to blow it which made us ALL laugh because Elizabeth wanted to blow it so we lit up the candles again and Elizabeth was able to blow it !

This photo was taken after Elizabeth's Birthday !
After that, we went straight in to our food prayer. The prayer was VERY long so that was probably why ALL of the little kids were running around eating lollies and screaming. Eventually, the prayer ended and we were ALL able to have a FUN time and EAT !

Then when ALL of us kids were finished eating, we went upstairs and played some games like for example ... Hide & Seek, Tag and many more COOL games !

As ALL of the little kids were playing, I decided to take some selfies because I was bored and also because ALL of the little kids were VERY annoying and they kept pulling my hair which also kept frustrating me LOL !


What I enjoyed about this BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION was getting to hang out with my family members and just have memorable moments with them which are always HILARIOUS to point where we laugh so hard, we can't even breathe and I think that's the best part about laughing. I also enjoyed getting to do the BEST part out of the whole CELEBRATION which was surprising Elizabeth & her little family when they came back from Queenstown and also getting to EAT, because FOOD IS LIFE !

What I didn't enjoy was getting hit by the cane from my younger nephew who is ONLY 1 ! He was probably the most HILARIOUS one that made our night at the birthday and also because whenever he will hear balloons pop, he'll have this BIG frowned face and run to his mother which is just the CUTEST but yes indeed, when I got hit in the leg from the cane which he controlled, it was painful but then I just got over it because he was SUPER hyped, dancing to "Dame Tu Cosita " and also he's only 1, LOL !

Thanks for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !

Once again, MALO !





No comments:

Post a Comment