Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡΄ Mum Takes On TONGA πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡΄


(No WALT for this blog post)

G'day and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG !

Tomorrow, my mum's going to the kingdom of TONGA ! The reason why is because my aunt has sadly passed away and she has done a LOT for my family so my mum is going for ALL of us in a token of appreciation for what she has did for US ! So right this moment ... My older siblings and my mum have just arrived back from Pak n Save because they were getting junk food, pies, sausages and other foods to go to TONGA with so she could give it to our families !

I am kind of sad that my mum's leaving for a week to TONGA (No offence) because first of all... I will miss her but then second of all... I will be able to have FREEDOM away from HEAPS of chores every day so I FINALLY get 1 week of rest then when she comes back, we will HAVE to be back to doing chores EVERY DAY !

Image result for tonga

Thanks for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !

Once again, MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment