Pages

Sunday 29 July 2018

🌺 Cook Island Language Week Next Tomorrow 🌺

IALT: Inform others about what's happening at my school!

Hello and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

If you didn't know, COOK ISLAND LANGUAGE WEEK IS TOMORROW! Since Tamaki Primary always has a big event for EVERY cultural language week, we will we having a assembly for Cook Island Language Week on friday, we usually have to choreograph items to present so KIA MANAWANUI will be doing a item for the assembly.

I honestly can't wait because last year, the student leaders did a item to a song called 'Roimata' for the Cook Island Language Week assembly, so I think we might do the same thing but different song obviously, LOL!

So this was just a reminder that there is Cook Island Language Week tomorrow!

Image result for yayyy gif

Question : What are you looking forward to for Cook Island Language Week?

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. I must say that I think it's great that you are using your initiative to blog on the weekends! *high five*
    Seems like you had some difficulty coming up with a learning intention. Think about it this way: What were you learning to do in this blog post? OR What was the purpose of writing this post?
    Were you helping to inform others about what was happening at your school? (IALT: Inform others about what is happening at my school)
    Were you sharing what you were looking forward to this week? ( IALT: share what I am looking forward to this week at school).
    When in doubt, ask your supportive teachers. They love to help students who show the school value of Ako. 😊
    I enjoyed looking at your image. It made me smile and it inspires me to add images like this to my blog posts! πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot for the comment Ms Komor! I would definitley need a hand on thinking of a learning intention, so I will be sure to ask you when I will need help!

      Regards,
      Akanesi :)

      Delete