Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

🎊 Reaching 100 BLOG POSTS for this YEAR 🎊

(No WALT for this blog post)

G'day and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

I have FINALLY reached 100 BLOG POSTS FOR THIS YEAR! To me, this is a HUGE accomplishment because in the years of me having a blog, I never usually reach 100 blog posts like for instance, in 2015 and in 2016, I ONLY reached less than 100 when I should be reaching more so since this is VERY SPECIAL to me, I have decided to BLOG about it!!

I never use to like blogging because I will NEVER have ANYTHING to think of when blogging, but now that I'm kind of getting in to it, I am able to blog about things I do daily which I share to the people who are reading my blogs like YOU for example :)

HOPEFULLY, by the END of the year, I will be able to reach over 200 blog posts so I would be able to be my blogging record last year! 
Image result for YAYYYY gif

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!


2 comments:

  1. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰What an AMAZING achievement Akanesi!! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    You can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to. It is wonderful to see that you have a different mindset towards blogging.
    I personally would really enjoy reading your blog posts to see what you are up to, what you are learning/experiencing both inside and outside of the classroom, your thoughts on different things happening in the world OR (my personal favourite) how AMAZING your teachers are! πŸ˜‚ #itsfunnybecauseitstrue
    Congratulations on reaching 100 blog posts!
    Now onto the next 100! #yougotthis 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou VERY much Ms Komor, and you SURELY are one of my favourite teachers ;)
      Muchly Appreciated,

      Delete