Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

🌊 Tsunami 🌊

IALT: Research facts and information about a natural disaster which is a TSUNAMI!

Bula Vinaka and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

As you can tell from my last blog post, our inquiry topic is NATURAL DISASTERS! So I decided to create a Digital Learning Object (DLO) about a natural disaster that may occur at any time which makes me VERY scared but anyways, the natural disaster I chose to do is a Tsunami! A Tsunami is a natural disaster that is EXTREMELY dangerous because it includes death. 

I won't explain TOO much about a Tsunami because I want you to read the DLO I had created, here :


I found out about this when I was watching a movie called ' Impossible ' which was a couple of years ago. It was about a family that went on a vacation to Thailand, they had a LOT of fun there until one day, when they were at a pool swimming and having the times of their lives - a Tsunami occured! They ALL freaked out and held on tight to each other. 

One day, they all woke up SEPERATED! The mother was VERY injured so some other people that survived took her to a hospital where they began to treat her. It was a VERY sad movie that actually made me cry to be honest but luckily in the end, they were the ONLY ones that booked their tickets to Thailand on 'Holiday Mode' meaning that they got to travel back to their country.

I had SO MUCH nightmares after this because in the end, it said 'Based on a true story' with photos of the REAL family.

Question: Do you know ANYTHING interesting about a Tsunami?
If so, comment below!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment