Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

😴 Goodnight 😴

(No Learning Intention for this blog post)

Malo e Lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Today has been a long day (well for me) because I had to complete a lot of work, and also go swimming which is making me tired RIGHT NOW while writing this blogpost. But anyways, I hope you ALL had a WONDERFUL week at school, home or at work like me! I did miss school but then I also missed sleeping in which is what I will be doing today, LOL!

First week of school is done and dusted ✔️ 9 more weeks to go of learning til it's TERM 4! I'm 50% excited and 50% not excited for the next weeks of school because I will be able to learn MORE knowledge so my neurons can grow but then I wouldn't be able to sleep in, but oh well - I will be able to sleep in the weekends anyways!  

QUOTE : Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE because IMPOSSIBLE is also known as 'IM-POSSIBLE'!

Image result for goodnight sleep tight don't let the bedbugs bite gif

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment