Pages

Sunday 29 July 2018

πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ½ Happy Sabbath πŸ™πŸ½ πŸ’™

(No Learning Intention for this blog post)

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

I have JUST got ready, and I am now waiting for the rest of my family to get ready too. The church I go to is Ellerslie Methodist Church, it's a Tongan church and is the church my dad went to when he was young.

As we arrive to church, we go STRAIGHT away to our sunday school classes. I'm in Kalasi 3 (which is Class 3) and that's where the kids aged from 11-13 go. We usually learn stories from the bible and also scriptures.

My class's scripture is Sione 3:16 - He na'e 'ofa pehe 'ae otua ki mamani, koia na'e foaki hono 'alo tofu pe taha ne fakatupu. Koe uhi, koia kotoa pe oku tui piki tai kiate ia, ke 'oua na'a 'auha kae ma'u 'ae mou'i ta'engata.

Translation : John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Image result for happy sabbath gif

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts later!

No comments:

Post a Comment