Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

😱 My Older Sister's Upcoming Baby's Crib 😱

(No WALT for this blog post)

Kia Orana and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Since my older sister is having TWIN BOYS, we have been going shopping and looking for baby supplies that we could buy for them. I was pretty shocked when I found out that my older sister was having TWINS, but then I realised that TWINS run in the family, LOL!

First of all, my mother is a twin and second of all, my aunty (my mother's younger sister) has twin-granddaughters! So now that my older sister will be having twins that will be due to december, I am EXTREMELY excited to hold both of them!
Image result for wow gif funny

The most important supply we looked for was a crib, because we already have clothes, wipers and some more baby supplies that will be needed. We had to look for a crib so when my older sister checks to see if the babies are okay, she could just turn her head as she's lying down because you will be able to see through the crib instead of ALWAYS having to sit up and look then lying back down!
Here is an example of the crib we currently have : 

Image result for see through white crib

We are now looking for ANOTHER crib that looks EXACTLY like that so the TWIN BOYS can have their OWN space, in their OWN crib, so wish us GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment