Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

πŸ™πŸ½ Family Gathering πŸ™πŸ½

IALT: Reflect about my family gathering!

Ni Hao and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for family praying together clipart

Today, I have just finished a FAMILY GATHERING which I had with my household. What we do is we sit together and talk about what we need to improve on (for e.g, our behavior, chores, etc...). Then after that, we begin to pray and thank our heavenly father for blessing us with ANOTHER day of life!

We also pray about other stuff which I think I don't really need to talk about. After that, we begin to read a bible verse and explain what it means, so for today, the bible verse was Philippians 4:13 ~ "I can do ALL through Christ who strengthens me".

To me, this bible verse means that even though you're struggling and feel like giving up, DON'T! Because our heavenly father will guide you and help you when you are having this feeling OR if you have a dream, GO FOR IT because our heavenly father will be right BESIDE you, guiding the way!
Image result for i can do all things through christ
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment