Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

🌊 How Tsunamis Occur 🌊

WALT: Summarise information in to a text!

Hello and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Today, KIA MANAWANUI got into our jigsaw groups and read some texts about our topic that we got given and myself & my group's topic was TSUNAMIS! As you can already tell, I did a blog post about TSUNAMIS before but now that I got given it, I have to do it again, but I'm happy because I LOVE studying about it!

So, we ALL got shared this doc and on it had our WALT, a table which had the names of the natural disasters, definitions, causes and effects. By the way, this is my homegroup but what I was about before^ was my jigsaw group! 

Anyways, here is what I did:


Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment