Pages

Sunday 29 July 2018

πŸ˜„ School Tomorrow πŸ˜„

IALT: Share what I will be looking forward to tomorrow!

Kia Orana and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So as you can see that it is Sunday today, we will be having SCHOOL TOMORROW! I don't know why but I am actually excited to go to school, because I love completing work, blogging and also gaining NEW knowledge every day! It's ALSO enjoyable too because I will also get to do what I just explained^ with my friends!

Since our topic for this term is Natural Disasters, we probably will be learning more and more about it! One thing I learned was that, there are Natural Disasters called Sinkholes, Landslides, and Blizzards - I honestly did NOT know or have learnt about these Natural Disasters so I'm pretty stoked to learn more about them!

Image result for wink gif

Question : Do you know any other interesting Natural Disasters?
If so, comment below!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! This GIF actually made me laugh out loud! Nice work Akanesi!
    I too am excited about going to school tomorrow because I get to see ALL OF YOU!
    It is inspiring to read students so excited about their learning! 😊

    ReplyDelete