Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

πŸ˜‰ Maths Games πŸ˜‰

IALT: Reflect about the Maths games I played with my friends!

Namaste and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!
Image result for maths
Today in the last block, I played some Maths games with my friends so I can improve more in Maths! I mostly struggled with Fractions but as I was playing with them, it got easier for me and I was able to identify the shapes of it. I played with Leilani, Edith and Grace! They ALL were SO good at Maths so I thought that I would lose ALL the time but that didn't happen, I actually WON most of the games which makes me SO proud of myself!

I was PRETTY excited for Maths - Not gonna lie you know - because I've been WANTING to improve more in my multiplication, division and fractions, so now that I've did some games that have that in it, it helps me a LOT to challenge myself and to NOT give up!
Image result for I got the answer right gif

The game I played with my peers a game that included playing cards. So with the cards, we would all have equal amounts of cards but we are NOT allowed to look at the cards, ONLY the other side so we piled up our cards and began to put it in the middle of the table .... So to play the game, I will have to put down one card and then for example, Grace or Edith or Leilani puts down one card. We then have to multiply those cards and whoever gets the answer first gets to keep it and the person with the most cards in the end WIN! We used this game to help us with our Multiplication & Division, I can tell you right now that it was VERY helpful!

The challenges I faced playing this game was when we started putting down numbers in the 7 & 8 timetables, the reason why is because those two timetables are difficult for me to do, even though it might be easy to you,  it's complicated for me to figure it out but I know some of it just not ALL of it so I will definitely learn my 7 and 8 timetables!
Image result for yasss gif


Question: What do you enjoy about Maths?
Make sure to comment below your answer!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment