Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

🎀 Favourite SINGERS 🎀

(No WALT for this blog post)

Konichiwa and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So today, I will be listing and also talking about my ALL-TIME favourite SINGERS ! I don't really have a favourite singer, I ONLY have favourite singer(s). I won't be listing down ALL of them because I have SEVERAL favourite singers !  - And oh I forgot to mention, some of them may have/sing EXPLICIT music but don't worry because I listen to the clean versions !

I also want you to know that some of them may be like the same to the other singers but either way, I will still like them both because of their MUSIC and also their PERSONALITIES which are quite funny & interesting !

So let me list them for you:
    Image result for alicia keys
  • Alicia Keys - The reason why she is one of my FAVOURITE singers because her voice is just AMAZING and POWERFUL which blows me away, and when she hits those high notes - it just makes me wanna grow up and be a great singer like her One of my favourite songs that she wrote is " If I ain't got you ".

Image result for beyonceBeyoncΓ© - I like her because her outfits are just STUNNING & GORGEOUS and her singing is just πŸ˜» ! Even though she has a child, she NEVER lets her fans down at concerts and is ALWAYS committed to her singing career which is PROBABLY why ALL of her fans (including me) LOVE her unconditionally !
Image result for Cardi bCardi B - Because her rapping skills are just ON and to be honest with you, I think she's the QUEEN of Rap ! Whenever I listen to her MUSIC, I 24/7 get hyped which makes my mood become better everyday. Even though MOST of her MUSIC is Explicit, I still listen to it but I listen to the CLEAN version :)
Thanks for reading, and I hope you ALL enjoyed this BLOG POST!

Once again, MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment