Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

🎺 Donald Trump 🎺

IALT: Research facts about Donald Trump!

Kia Orana and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!


Image result for donald trumpToday, I have decided to research facts about DONALD TRUMP who is currently the president of the United States of America! 

He is the 45th U.S president and BEFORE he entered being a president, he was ACTUALLY a businessman, and a television personality, now I'm shocked!

Donald Trump is 72 YEARS OLD! Can you believe that?!?! I actually thought he was like at least 68 or 62 but woah! I never knew he was that old - (no offense). 

Some people in America DISLIKE or HATE Donald Trump VERY MUCH! The reason why they hate Donald Trump is because they say he's racist and cruel to the mexicans who he calls 'borders'. He plans on building a HUGE wall around the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so that the Mexicans wouldn't be able to get in to America.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems. ... They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists." - Now that I see what he's saying, I am starting to DISLIKE him NOT hate him, because I don't hate people in the world.


To be honest, I think he is also a pervert because he flirts and has dated his daughter Ivanka Trump ? I'm not sure if it's true, but if it is, I will update you guys on it !

Fun fact : One of Donald Trump's most FAMOUS line's is 'Make America Great Again'. 

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts !


No comments:

Post a Comment