Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

☄️ Goodnight ☄️

(No WALT for this blog post)

Hello everyone and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Sadly, this day has came to an end :( So I would like to wish you guys a GOODNIGHT ! Today, I did MANY cool things like doing Visual ART, Filming, and many more things which were so FUN. KIA MANAWANUI were not able to attend our interval's since we had to finish off our work that we were given, by Thursday.

 I am NEARLY finished with my Visual ART but then I have to film my Inquiry investigation, Finish my group science project and also my Matariki oral presentation so I have to get a move on tomorrow so wish me GOODLUCK guys !

Remember, If you're NOT smiling - you are doing it WRONG !


Thanks for reading, and have a GOODNIGHT !!


No comments:

Post a Comment