Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

🌻 Good Afternoon 🌻

(No WALT for this blog post)

Malo e Lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

I am currently having noodles for breakfast so I'm just waiting for the kettle to hurry up and boil in order for me to put it in my noodles but anyways ... Guess who's not going church today? Meeeeeeee ! I was suppose to wake up early and get reading for church which starts at 1 but there will be NO time for me to get ready since it's 12:45 and I also missed out on my Sunday class but it's alright, I will just go next week !

What's pretty sad is that my cousin Nike (Well her actual name is Praize but I call her by her middle name), was going to buy me Wendy's today since Wendy's is right next store but now that I'm not going, I won't be able to have Wendy's :( But oh well.

Well, I'm going to say it again " GOOD AFTERNOOOOOOON ! " and I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Sunday with your family and friends !


Thanks for reading & also HAPPY SABBATH !






No comments:

Post a Comment