Pages

Saturday 28 July 2018

πŸ‘‹πŸ½ Good AfternoonπŸ‘‹πŸ½

(No Learning Intention for this blog post)

Fakalofa Lahi Atu and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Sorry, I didn't blog in the morning. It was because my mum is having a 'a'ahi which is a ta'ovala showcase or something like that...and they will be having a feed which is what I was gonna be looking forward. But then I got to decide if I wanted to go to my cousin's house or go to that event so obviously, I chose to go to my cousins house!!!

I will be sleeping which is gonna be VERY cool because luckily, most of my cousins are here right now, so I will be able to have a LOT (I mean a LOT) of company tonight so hopefully, I won't sleep at 3am in the morning, LOL!

Image result for good afternoon wink gif

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment