Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

🀦🏽‍♀️ No Technology Tomorrow 🀦🏽‍♀️

(No WALT for this blog post)

Fakalofa Lahi Atu and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG !

So since I don't have anything to blog about, I decided to blog about not having technology tomorrow ... The reason behind this is because the student leaders (including me) will be having to stay at school and help set up for our Ako Evening. Yeah I know, you are probably thinking " Wait what ? Ako Evening ? I thought it's in the Evening ? " well you are 100% correct because it will be in the evening but will also be during school hours.

It's quite nerve-racking for me actually because I just did our Matariki movie which we will HAVE to present tomorrow and the reason why i'm SO nervous is because I just did the movie last minute and the clips of my group members talking in it is REALLY quite and even if I turn up the volume, it's STILL kind of quite so HOPEFULLY I will be able to fix that tomorrow !

Image result for no technology

Thanks for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !

Once again, MALO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment