Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

πŸ˜… Passport Interview πŸ˜…

IALT: Reflect about my Passport Interview!

Malo e lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for Hello gif funny

Today, I didn't come to school because I had to go to my Passport Interview which was in the city! I was REALLY excited because I haven't traveled overseas for the past decade, so I was PRETTY excited to apply for my passport :)

We went to a building which was on Customs Road. We went up the elevator to where the American Citizens go to do their passports or any other stuff, but FIRST, we had to take out the documents that we will be needing to show the person who will be interviewing us for our passports. 

I clearly saw that they were very strict because as we took out the documents we needed, we also weren't allowed to go with our bags, or wallets or anything, ONLY the stuff that we needed to show the person interviewing us. They also put our stuff into this machine which scans what is in our bag, I thought it was so cool!

So when we finished ALL of that, we finally went inside. We went to window £4 and did our interviews, I was pretty nervous and I think my family were nervous too but we ended up getting through it without any concerns which was good!

Image result for yass gif funny

We then sat in the waiting room. I was pretty surprised and appalled to see that there was photos on the wall of Donald Trump, Mike Pompeo and some other important people from the United States. I REALLY wanted to take some pictures but forgot that my phone was out of the room, but I was still okay with it!

Then after our interview was done, we went out to eat at Burgerfuel. I can tell you right now, it was DELICIOUS and I enjoyed it a LOT!

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!





No comments:

Post a Comment