Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

πŸ’» Cybersmart πŸ’»

WAL : How to interact online with people in a Positive, Helpful and Thoughtful way!

Salam and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for cybersmart

KIA MANAWANUI got given a task from our fellow teachers to complete a cybersmart presentation. Each student in our class got given a slide where we had to screenshot comments that were POSITIVE, HELPFUL and THOUGHTFUL. We had to go around and comment on other student's in the Manaiakalani Cluster's blog!

So I decided to comment on a Year 8 student from Pt England who is Vili :

Vili


A Year 7 student from St Pius X who is Telesia :



And a Year 8 Student from Glen Innes School who is George :

Image result for George @ Tamaki Primary School

Here are is the slide of my comments to them!


I really liked this activity because I got to interact with students from the Manaiakalani Cluster who I didn't know. I also got to give them a HELPFUL, THOUGHTFUL, and POSITIVE which I think will help them a lot for their work. One thing I found challenging was trying to look for a student's blog because it was difficult to choose and also try to come up with things to say to them on their blog posts!

Fun Fact  : George who is now attending Glen Innes use to come to my school which is TAMAKI PRIMARY!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment