Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

🏊🏽‍♀️ Swimming 🏊🏽‍♀️

IALT: Reflect about my swimming time at the Glen Innes pools!

Hey and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for ymca glen innes

Today, I went to the Glen Innes swimming pools with my older sister Seini. She likes to exercise there a LOT so I decided to go with her, so I began to pack ALL the things I need to go with. As we got there, there wasn't really that much people which wasn't a surprise at all because usually every time I go there, it's not really packed which is also quite good, because I'll have more space to move and swim!

So we went to the female changing rooms to change in to our toggs. Straight after that, I walked to the cold pool to just take a swim first before I will go to the other pools so that's what I did. But the problem was that I couldn't resist going into that pool because how it was too cold, but I still went in anyway.

To be honest, I didn't really swim that much there, I was just walking inside the pool but around because I wasn't with anyone and my older sister had gone to the Spa while I was in the older pool, but it was alright because I got to make a friend!

Image result for yayyy gif

Her name was Charlotte and we did a lot of cool stuff like throwing around a floatie hoop and then shooting a ball into it, that was pretty much what we were doing all day but it was still fun!

What I enjoyed was like I said^, getting to hang out and play with Charlotte, and also getting to swim (well not really) because I hadn't been to the swimming pools ever since KIA MANAWANUI went to the Waingaro Hot Pools before arriving at camp!

The challenges I faced was when me and Charlotte were chucking the ball in to the hoop, sometimes she would aim the wrong way which meant that it will hit the other people that swimming and also, some other little kids will try run with our ball which was pretty funny because they would always seem to fail, LOL!

Image result for hahaha gif

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment