Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

πŸ˜‰ Fiefia Night πŸ˜‰

IALT: Reflect about Waimahia Intermediate FIAFIA NIGHT !

Malo e lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!



At 6:30, myself, my older sister Seini and her son Pilitati headed to Waimahia Intermediate in Manurewa to go and watch my first cousin KJ's performance. Since it was a $15 entry, my older sister firstly went to the ATM to cash out some money for us to give as a entry ... As we did that - we STRAIGHT AWAY went to the intermediate.

As we got there, the car park was packed and full so we had to park on the road. As we parked on the road, we hopped off the car and walked towards the school where the entry to the hall was and when we got there, we gave our entry money and sat down on the seats that my aunty saved for us ! Then the show began.

Firstly it was the Tongan Group, Secondly it was the Poly-Nation group, Thirdly it was the Bollywood group, Fourthly it was the Cook-Island group, Fifthly it was the Samoan group then last but not least - it was the Kapa Haka group ! ALL of these performances were OUT-STANDING and my favourite has got to be the Samoan group because there was a boy who was just entertaining the crowd with his HILARIOUS moves which was just SO COOL !


What I enjoyed about the Fiefia Night was that ALL of the students at the intermediate participated ! And when they were performing, ALL you can see on their faces are smiles of happiness and joyful which made me EVEN MORE HAPPIER ! I also enjoyed getting to meet a old student that use to come to our school but is now attending Waimahia Intermediate School who was Madjik.

What I didn't enjoy is that we weren't able to stay too long so we left after the KAPA HAKA performance which was quite disappointing but overall, I had such a FUN time there watching others represent their cultures !

Thank you for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !

Once again, MALO !


No comments:

Post a Comment