Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

πŸŽ‰ Aletheia Reaches 100 Blog Posts for JUNE πŸŽ‰

(No Learning Intention for this Blog post)

Salam and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!



As I was going through my the student's in my class's blogs, I have found out that one of my CLOSEST/BESTFRIEND Aletheia has reached 100 blogs for JUNE ! What an AMAZING achievement that I can't even do due to being SO busy ALL the time but this isn't the FIRST time she has reached 100 blogs for JUNE, she has actually reached more than 500 blogs in a month and this was last year in November !

Last year September, she reached 446 BLOG POSTS. Then in October, she reached 405 BLOG POSTS.  After that - November, she reached  553 BLOG POSTS then last but NOT least December ... She reached 155 BLOG POSTS! All together, those numbers added a total of 1,059! 

I think she was the second person in our school to reach 1,000 BLOG POSTS! What a accomplishment because I wouldn't be able to reach 100 or more in a month which is CrAzY ! 



If you guys want to check out her blog, click the emoji - πŸ˜±

Thanks for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !

Once again, MALO !

2 comments:

  1. HI There Nesi,

    Thanks a lot of this enjoyable blog about me reaching over 100 blog post.I really enjoy the positive comments you have made about me BEST FRIEND.

    Can't wait to see ya at school



    -Aletheia
    :)

    ReplyDelete