Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

πŸ’“ Congrats CONSTANCE πŸ’“

(No Learning Intention for this blog)

Malo e Lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So I just wanted to wish one of my ultimate CLOSE friend Constance a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!! The reason why I am congratulating her is because she now is a big sister to TWINS, that is SUCH a blessing and I know for sure that she is VERY VERY joyful and happy! 

I just read one of her recent blog posts, that the twins are a boy and a girl. In my family, there is only ONE pair of twins who are a boy and girl, NO ONE else except my other cousins who are twins but their girls, my mother who is a twin and also my older sister who will soon be having BOY twins!

Constance, if you're reading this right now, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  I hope you and your little cute siblings are having a ASTONISHING time together, same goes to your other siblings!

If you'd like to read her blog post about her little sister & brother, click on the EMOJI - πŸŒΊ
Image result for congratulations gif

Once again, CONGRATS!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment