Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

🎼 Kapa Haka 🎼

IALT: Reflect about our KAPA HAKA session!

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

As usual, we have Kapa Haka EVERY Thursday and Tuesday! For this session, I had a LOT of FUN! The reason why was because we sang our item LOUD and CLEAR which made our Kapa Haka tutors SO happy that they asked us to do it again MULTIPLE times. Not because we didn't know it or because how we we're lacking, but because we were doing such an AMAZING job!

For this, I had decided to make a Digital Learning Object (DLO) about the Kapa Haka session and here it is :


My next steps for Kapa Haka is : 
  • To try learn the actions CORRECTLY because there are people in the group that do the SAME actions but in different ways which is PRETTY confusing.
  • And to learn the words off by heart so I won't have to put the words of the song in front of me to sing because without, it will just be confusing!
The challenges I faced during Kapa Haka was when there was this part, where we had to sit on our knees and do these actions. The reason why it was confusing was because my ankle was EXTREMELY sore and my knees were just SO sore too which made it so complicated for me to do the actions properly without moving around a lot.

Question : Have you ever participated in a Kapa Haka group? If so, have you ever been to a Kapa Haka competition?
Comment below your answers!


Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment