Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

🔥 Stars of Matariki Movie 🔥

IALT: Create a ORAL presentation about THE STARS OF MATARIKI !

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG !


Image result for stars of matariki

Today, we had a very BIG schedule since it was AKO EVENING ! So I wasn't able to blog during school hours but luckily I got time to blog now. Anyways, for our projects that we needed to complete - we ALSO needed to make a MOVIE and also a display board which I pretty much did LAST MINUTE !

I was SO nervous because I thought that we would NEED to get it done by 10:20 so that's what I did but you actually didn't really NEED to get it done by that time because others just finished their display boards & their movies after Morning Tea so I was pretty surprised but then I didn't care because ALL of that was done & dusted ... And ALL I needed to do was practice my lines since I was the one presenting !!

Click on the emoji to watch the movie - 🌟

Thanks for reading & watching ! - I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !

Once again, MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment