Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

😎 New Book 😎

(No Learning Intention for this blog post)

Jambo and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for Tom Gates - EPIC Adventure

Today, I found a NEW book in my locker! It is called 'Tom Gates - EPIC Adventure by Liz Pichon'. I've had other books from Tom Gates but NOT a book like this one so I am PRETTY stoked to read it. I just finished skimming and scamming through the book, it does sound VERY interesting to be honest! 

I feel like reading it now, but then I want to blog and if I do both at the same time, I would probably get frustrated so I will begin reading this book tomorrow, and blog today. By the way, I will try my best to keep you guys updated on the book if you would like to read it!!

Image result for okay? gif

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment