Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

🥋 Tai Chi 🥋

IALT: Reflect about TAI CHI !

Bula Vinaka and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for tai chi

Today, The year 7 & 8's in the KIA MANAWANUI syndicate had TAI CHI for the VERY last time so we won't be seeing Mr Gordon anymore on Wednesday mornings ... But today was a VERY fun day and I hope to see Mr Gordon again !

Here is my REFLECTION about TAI CHI !



What I enjoyed about TAI CHI was getting to the gradings and as you can tell by my reflection, I got a LOT of EXCELLENCES and one VERY GOOD ! I am SO happy and VERY proud of myself even though I wasn't really good at the exercises that were taught to the class ... But then I realised that my breathing will have to be the most IMPORTANT one to do as I am doing my exercises so that's probably why I got EXCELLENCES !!!

What I didn't enjoy about TAI CHI is that how this is the LAST day of Tai Chi :( But hopefully in the future, I will be able to get taught more TAI CHI exercises and moves which will help me, my body and my inner spirit !

Thanks for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed this blog post !

Once again, MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment