Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Vector Wero White Water Rafting Park!

IALT: Reflect about What we need or will do at The Vector White Water Rafting Park!

Today, Room 9 had to do a presentation about what we should bring or what we will be doing on Friday 9th of June at The Vector Wero White Water Rafting Park! In this presentation, You will see the Terms and Conditions they have, Where the park is, What to bring and some Water Safety equipment you could bring!

I will be extremely excited to go because it will be the very first time I have EVER been to a Water Park and also the very first time I have EVER went Rafting! I just hope I don't get injured and listen also follow the instructor's directions properly!

What I found Challenging was figuring out the signs and what they mean but luckily my buddies Losana and Ana were there to help me figure it out, and in the end we worked as a team and finished it! 

Thanks for reading bloggers! Feel free to leave a positive comment! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment