Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Songwriting Lesson!

IALT: Reflect about my first songwriting lesson!

Today, I got the chance to go to Songwriting with my class peers! We were writing a song about Healthy eating and created some lyrics that we came up by ourselves to match with Bruno Mars - That's what I like! It was a great experience and is also very relaxing there and coming up with ideas to add to the song. 

Right now, we are already finished and Caleb is thinking that we should perform it in front of the whole school since we're finished and how there is going to be a assembly after Lunch! When I looked at the song, It sounded and looked so cool and I wished I could've listened to it a thousand times more!

All these people that have participated and contributed must ALWAYS be excited going to Songwriting and off course I will always have a BLAST and also a great time going every friday to Songwriting! Now that I have joined Songwriting, Sadly I will not be able to go to Keyboard anymore but I had a WONDERFUL time at Keyboard too and hope they will come up with something creative and be a amazing keyboard player EVER!

What I enjoyed was when everyone participated and contributed into this and showed the school value Ako by sharing what they learned in Songwriting with EVERYONE!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment! Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment