Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Samoan Language Week!

IALT: Reflect about Samoan Language Week!

Today, I have worked on a presentation about Samoa for Samoan Language Week! In this presentation, I had to search up how far it is from New Zealand all the way to Samoa! Secondly I had to see how many people are in Samoa and There are 193,228 people that live in Samoa! 

Another Thing I had to do was to see what The Samoan Flag ment and The Four Big Stars and The One Little Star represents the Southern Cross, The Blue represents Freedom and The Red is represented as a Samoan Traditional Colour!

What I found challenging was when I had to find Samoan Traditional foods so the only food I knew that Samoans make is Chop Suey so I had to keep on looking for Traditional Samoan Foods and I found Lu'au which is similar to my culture's traditional food which is Lu made with Taro Leaves, Coconut Cream, Meat and Onions!

Thanks for reading bloggers! Please leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment