Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Blog Commenting!

IALT: Reflect about Blog Commenting!

Today, I have decided to comment on some Manaiakalani Cluster Schools! The school that I blog commented was Point England School! I commented on a Year 7 student's blog and also a family member of mine who is a Year 8 student's blog! Here are the photos of what I commented on their blog!




You can check out their blog's...HERE...&....HERE!
On Tevita's who is a Year 7 from Point England blogged about how Kooshes were invented in 1873! If you don't know what Kooshes are then they are those little rubber puffy things that get sell in Dollar stores or shops! I really thought that it was made in the 21st Century or 20th Century but nope it wasn't! Here is a picture of it if you still dont know what it is!Image result for kooshes


Then on Vinolia's who is a Year 8 from Point England School wrote about an interesting article about Jack and The Beanstalk! I wanted her to keep the story going but in the end, It made it even more interesting because she said "TO BE CONTINUED!". 

It was great commenting on different Manaiakalani Cluster School and of course I will do it again soon! 

Thanks for reading bloggers! Feel free to leave a comment! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment