Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Fitness!


Image result for Fitness

IALT: Reflect about what I have been improving during the days at Fitness!!
Everyday after Morning Tea, Kia Manawanui which is Room 9 and 10 have Fitness! We firstly get into our groups to start of our daily fitness routine, We ALL have to run around the bike track ALL the way back to the top courts! While we are running, Miss Kyla or Ms Komor will time us and We were trying to beat our time last week which was probably 3 minutes and 58 seconds but today the WHOLE of Kia Manawanui ran around the bike track before the teachers even came so the teachers Kelly, Ms Kyla and Ms Kalennjuk weren't able to time us but hopefully she will be able to time us tomorrow! I was really proud of myself as I did fitness because on the very first day of fitness, I was SO lazy and was probably the last person to come to the finish line when we had to run around the whole bike track and pretty much wasn't able to the fitness workouts and activities the teacher instructed us to do! We all had to do Lunges, Star Jumps, Shuttle Runs, Squats and Step-Ups, I think that the most hardest workout was doing Star Jumps for 1 or 2 minutes and if you think that Star Jumps are easy? Think again. Then in the end, The teachers congratulated us for doing our fitness wonderful! 

Feel free to leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I really value the growth mindset you have during fitness.
    We have been doing our fitness everyday for the last 9 weeks!
    I'm glad you are seeing the benefits :)
    Well Done Akanesi!

    ReplyDelete