Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

LEARN, CREATE & SHARE Matariki Word Search!

IALT: Talk about how I created a Word Search based about Matariki!

🙌Mind my hands!🙌

Today, Room 9 had to finish off a presentation about Matariki! If you don't know what Matariki means then it means The Seven Sisters! But really one of the stars are called Matariki and she is the mother of the other six stars! Their names are Matariki, Tupu-a-rangi, Tupu-a-nuku, Uru-a-rangi, Waipuna-a-rangi, Waiti and Waita!

In the end of the presentation we had to finish off with something creative like a poster, song, rap, poem, game, powtoon, video, movie, skit, newscast, puzzle, paper chain, video game, time and also a word search like I did!

I thought that Ms Komor's idea was REALLY creative and I am now proud of myself that I made a word search about Matariki and how it is the first word search I have EVER did!

Anyways thanks for reading bloggers! Please feel free to leave comment! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment