Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology Reflection!

IALT: Reflect about Technology!
Image result for louis vuitton
Today at Technology, We had to draw our design for the clocks were making! We had to fold a A3 paper into 6 columns and then think about what kind of clock were making like a characteristic one. I decided to make a clock for my older sister because she spoils me with many things I want and also buys me food which I absolutely LOVE and supports me with sports or other special occasions or things.

It was hard because I had to pick the two brands Chanel (Which is a fashion company) and Louis Vuitton (Which is a company that designs luggage, bags and many other items). So I decided to do the Louis Vuitton bag because she has many collections of the bags they make and even my mother has a Louis Vuitton Bag Collection!



It was fun at Technology because one of our old Tamaki Primary students Jonive Ngapera came with his friend into our class and decided to not go to the school assembly, and also how he was begging Ms Ferguson to write a note for them while they go to the shop to buy some Hot Chips and Drinks!

As soon as they came back, They started eating the Hot Chips in front of us and I got a little bit mad because how they were eating in front of us making us really hungry! Then Jonive started to sing! Now I know why Ms Ferguson put up a sign on the whiteboard saying "No Singing Along! - Especially Jonive!"

I had a spectacular 3rd or 4th time today at Technology with Ms Ferguson in Graphics and I just got told from one of my friends Ana was that some students went into their classroom for Cooking and then Ms Tuipulotu growled them! Tamaki College Student these (No offence!). 

I hope next week will be the same fun day as today! Thanks for Reading Bloggers! Feel Free To Comment! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment