Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

That Sugar Film Part 2!

IALT: Reflect about That Sugar Film Part 2!
Today, I have worked on a presentation with my buddies Losana & Ana! We had to reflect ALL how we watched That Sugar Film (Part 2),.

In this presentation We had to reflect about How it could affect Damon's Whare Tapa (Damon is the person who is experimenting it by eating sugar and seeing how it could affect his body) and How it could affect his teeth!

 There was a boy called Larry (Mountain Dew Mouth) who kept on drinking Mountain Dew every single day! He drinks 10 to 12 cans of Mountain Dew a day and also surprisingly has a three year old cousin who drinks 2 to 3 cans of Mountain Dew daily.

What I found challenging was when I had to figure out how many fizzy drinks people around this community is consuming and I don't really know that much people around this community but I guessed and is strong that it is the right answer!

Thank you for reading Bloggers! Please leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment