Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Fitness Reflection!

IALT: Reflect about Fitness!

Image result for fitness

Today after Morning Tea, Room 9 and Room 10 had Fitness! We had to get into our three groups and then Group 1 had to go to Ms Komor to do Star Jumps for 60 seconds and then Lunges for 60 seconds! Group 2 had to do Squats for a minute then Step Ups for a minute. Then my group which is Group 3 had to Shuttle Runs. After we had to switch over! It was hard doing Squats and Step Ups and I decided to Step Ups first because that was what I struggled with most so then I did it! Then I had to squats for 60 seconds. 

It was great Teamwork because we were ALL working together and It was also funny because Curtys was counting all the Step Ups we were doing and the squats we were doing. After 2 minutes, Ms Komor yelled out "SWITCH!" then we switched and Group 3 went to Ms Komor's group to do Star Jumps and Lunges! I will have say that Star Jumps are actually HARD! Because we were having to do it for 60 seconds and then just after 30 seconds, I already had a stitch so I had to stop for a moment then keep on going!


Luckily there were 20 seconds left so then I kept on doing Star Jumps! After doing Star Jumps, Everyone was already starting to go and then all of a sudden, Ms Komor just said "STOP! We're not finished yet!" So then we stop and then had to Lunges but reverse for 60 seconds! So after that we finished and went back to where we first got there and listened to the teachers for our instructions!

I feel really proud of myself because when we had to do our run around the WHOLE bike track, I jogged around the whole bike track with some friends but then they were too fast so I had to jog by myself. Luckily, Cerenity was there so I began jogging with her but all of a sudden she just started walking so I walked with her and started encouraging her to jog with me all the way!
She kept on saying that she had a stitch so then I just started Power Walking to with her! Then as soon as we got to the tree, I told her run and sprint with me all the way to other kids who were waiting for all of US! So she agreed and we both ran! I think today, I showed Manaakitanga and Whanaungatanga to my peers!

Thanks for Reading Bloggers! Feel free to leave a comment! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment